1. According to New York Fashion Week this Fall's #5 Color is Warm Taupe
2. Warm Taupe is otherwise known as beige-brown, a dark tan color in-between brown tan and grey
3. Taupe derives from the French noun 'taupe' meaning mole, originally referring only to the average color of the French Mole but in the 1940's expanding to other shades - including this season's Warm Taupe!
4. Perfect Foundational Base - Taupe's neutral appearance makes it the perfect choice of fashion designers for foundational shading. This shade gives you a blank (mole) canvas on which to express your emotions, layer, accessorize, juxtapose and play this Season
5. Calm and Comfort - Warm Taupe is sensual, sensitive and warm, engulfing the wearer in a feeling of calm and comfort